Recruitment Consultant Talent Acquisition TeamManchester SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Salford Quays, our Talent Acquisition team continues to experience...
Recruitment Engineering Consultant
SRG is an award-winning resourcing company dedicated to the science, clinical and engineering sectors. We take a visionary approach to people solutions.
Our commitment and passion to provide the right solution first time, coupled with our specialist sector knowledge, make SRG different from any other recruitment company. We constantly strive for excellence in all that we do.
At SRG, customers come first. We deliver a broad range of excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities for candidates. These range from graduate to senior management level positions.
With offices across the UK and a dedicated presence in Europe, SRG is unique. We deliver strategic recruitment models for large global companies and a local service through our regional office network.
SRG's clients range from the world's top five leading pharmaceuticals companies through to spin out biotech firms. Our services have attracted some of the most prestigious awards in the recruitment industry.
SRG's engineering division is looking for both entry level as well as experienced Recruitment Consultants to join their growing team.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant entails the following:
- Identify key clients within your field
- Approach, sell and build strong relationships with key stake holders
- Identify and target key candidates in line with client requirements
- Candidate and Client market mapping
- Obtain a strong understanding of SRG's current and prospective clients
- Support specific commercial process of targeting and attracting high level candidates
- Contact, engage, interview and put forward candidates for client positions
- Excellent candidate and client management
- Degree educated Ideally you will have some telephone based experience
- Customer service or sales experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of professionals
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.