Recruitment Consultant EngineeringMedia City, ManchesterSalary DOE; up to £35,000 per annumAre you an experienced recruiter from an engineering background, thinking it's time to shake it...
Recruitment Consultant - Engineering
Media City, Manchester
Salary DOE; up to £35,000 per annum
Are you an experienced recruiter from an engineering background, thinking it's time to shake it up and pursue a new challenge? Maybe you're not getting the buzz from what you're doing and it's a bit too routine for you now? Do you want to master a new sector, without losing out on potential earnings? We've got an opportunity that you should look in to!
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships.
We are expanding to keep up with the demands of our clients, and we need an experienced recruiter to join our Engineering division in our Manchester office, working within the Food industry. This is a full 360 role and the sector is booming, so we need someone with the drive and the desire to grow and expand our market share. We currently have two other consultants operating in this space, and they're having great success in the areas they're working in but we know there is more to go at- which is where you come in.
You would be responsible for growing a dual-desk in this space and we have a very warm and receptive candidate base seeking their next opportunity, and the opportunity to leverage the current opportunities we have whilst growing and developing our market share in this space. If scoring new business gives you a real buzz and you feel proud of building up new client relationships, this is the role for you.
Our ideal recruiter...
- Is an experienced Engineering recruiter, and knows how to talk to this candidate market
- Is degree educated- engineering isn't essential, but we like people who are technically minded
- Thrives on hitting big targets, and had the motivation and determination to achieve these
- Wants to work for a recognisable brand, and embodies the core professionalism that goes along with our history
- Has a proven track record of pushing and growing success in a market, and capitalises on leads handed to them
- Has a true passion for what they do- we want someone who loves recruitment above all else!
What we offer you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus the potential for car allowance at more senior levels
- Solid quarterly bonus structure- our high performers have been known to take home over £20K per quarter
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.