Scientific Sales Associate (Cell & Molecular Biology)£23,000 £26,000 + BenefitsBased in West Sussex Do you have qualifications or experience in Cell or Molecular biology?Would you...
Scientific Sales Associate (Cell & Molecular Biology)
£23,000 - £26,000 + Benefits
Based in West Sussex
Do you have qualifications or experience in Cell or Molecular biology?
Would you like to work in a commercial, sales environment?
My client are a renowned supplier of laboratory consumables and instruments. They have a broad customer base and an extensive range of products across molecular biology, cell biology, microbiology, immunology, haematology, biochemistry, oncology and pharmacology. They are looking to hire a Biologist who wants to start a career in a customer facing, sales environment. You'll call existing customers as well as new, prospect customers, looking to undertake sales and business development activities. Specifics of the role will include;
- Call existing contacts and customers in order to develop leads.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends, identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Working on sales campaigns and leads generation, managing leads through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Developing leads from journals, conferences, seminars.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.Maintain good relationships with customers, suppliers and internal staff.
- Represent the company at events, national exhibitions and conferences.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- A BSc, MSc or PhD graduate in a life science such as Chemistry, Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science etc.
- This must be backed up by working experience within a customer facing, sales, telesales, business development or account manager role.
- You will also need excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Time management is key in this role and you will need to demonstrate you can manage multiple, often changing deadlines.
- You'll need to be driven to success in a commercial role
Key Words "Sales, Business Development, Cell, Molecular Biology, Telesales, Graduate, Laboratory, Lab, consumables, laboratory instruments"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.