Job title: Quality ManagerContract type: Temporary (3 months)Rate: Circa £400/day, dependent on experienceStart date: Available immediatelySRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-national speciality...
Job title: Quality Manager
Contract type: Temporary (3 months)
Rate: Circa £400/day, dependent on experience
Start date: Available immediately
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-national speciality chemicals company in the Hertfordshire area who are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join them on a short-term project basis (3 months).
The successful individual will support the Head of Quality in providing site wide Quality leadership, through effective problem-solving, elimination of root causes and developing of the Quality Management System.
Please note: This vacancy requires immediate start.
- Maintain top level site Quality KPI's and support operational objectives (5s philosophy, reduction of wastage and costs etc.)
- Ensure only conforming finished products are shipped to the customer in accordance with specifications
- Lead/Champion Continuous Improvement activities
- Monitor & report quality performance across site
- Develop skills of the Quality team to promote accurate & professional operations.
- Degree qualified with a technical or business focus
- Working knowledge of ISO9001, TS 16949, ISO14001 and/or OHSAS
- Proven experience in applying Six Sigma techniques and deploying quality tools such as FMEA, Control Plan, 8D, PPAP, DFSS, DMAIC and Lean.
- Strong communication skills - ability to adapt communication style to all levels within the organisation and represent company in communication with external bodies/customers.
To find out more, please contact Rachel Ellis on 0161 8682235, use the link provided and/or send your CV directly .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.