Title: Quality Associate GCPLocation: Hull / East YorkshireSalary: Competitive + Benefits.SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Quality Associate to join a global Healthcare...
Title: Quality Associate - GCP
Location: Hull / East Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits.
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Quality Associate to join a global Healthcare and FMCG organisation based in Hull. This organisation have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Home and Hygiene. They pride themselves on hiring game changers, with a right first time attitude, they also support with various charities, including Help the Children and having a ground breaking plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
As a Quality Associate you will be responsible for managing the quality assurance processes supporting clinical and consumer trials conducted on site. You will be ensuring full compliance across the trials, ensuring full adherence to international standards or GCP. You will be reviewing and approving CAPA arising from internal/external audits.
- Ensuring full compliance across site and that all procedures adhere to international standards such as GCP.
- Reviewing and approving the corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) arising from internal/external audits.
- Completing risk assessments on vendor management activities.
- Providing GCP training to R&D employees.
- Assisting in the investigation and resolution of system deviations and clinical trial breaches.
- Actively involved in the preparation for the management of inspections by regulatory authorities.
- Be educated to BSc level in a relevant scientific subject.
- Excellent understanding of GCP and clinical trials regulations and compliance requirements.
- Experience in defining and maintaining a quality management system (QMS) supporting clinical trial process.
- Auditor trained.
Interested in this position, feel you meet the requirements for the role and would like to have a confidential conversation about this position then please call SRG on 0161 868 2205 and ask for Dan Nightingale.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.