QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater ManchesterTitle QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000...
QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater Manchester
Title QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000 + Shift Allowance
Our client, a global leader in the speciality chemicals field, is currently seeking a talented QC Analyst to join their site in Greater Manchester. Working within an established and experienced team within the Quality laboratory this role will support a range of internal businesses with analytical support. This role will be well suited to an experienced analytical chemist with a background in either speciality chemicals, pharmaceuticals or contract testing.
Benefits: Based within a global company, this role offers the opportunity to join a well-established and well respected business who offer a long term, varied & friendly environment alongside excellent benefits including high annual holiday allowance, and an excellent pension scheme.
Role / Description
This will be a varied role based within a busy QC laboratory, major responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of assorted speciality chemical products using techniques including;
- Flash / Fire point analysis
- Volume resistivity
- Air retention
- Various wet chemical & Physical methods.
- Maintenance & Calibration of laboratory equipment
- Accurate data recording & generation of COAs
- Trouble shooting & providing technical support
- A degree or similar qualification in Chemistry or a related subject.
- Proven experience within an industrial laboratory.
- A good knowledge of analytical techniques including HPLC & GC. (Experience of method development would be desirable but not essential).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once within a busy environment
- Flexibility to work changing hours (between 07:30 - 17:30) and occasional Saturdays.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, Quality control, Analytical chemistry,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.