Quality Associate (permanent)£30K full timeNorth OxfordMy client is a leading biotech company who are focused on providing innovative genetics research solutions to advance molecular medicine....
Quality Associate (permanent)£30K - full timeNorth OxfordMy client is a leading biotech company who are focused on providing innovative genetics research solutions to advance molecular medicine. They are a rapidly growing company with state-of-the-art facilities and their development teams are a highly interdisciplinary mix of innovative scientists and computational biologists with diverse skill sets. The work is managed within an ISO9001/ISO13485 certificated Quality Management SystemThe successful candidates will have the following responsibilities and training will be provided:
- Assistance with running the Quality Management System including Health & Safety management and Human Tissue management.
- Maintenance of management system compliance with the requirements of statutory bodies.
- Assistance with preparations for external audits by competent authorities and notified bodies such as the HSE, HTA, BSI, and MHRA.
- Performance of internal audits (training will be provided).
- Managing and archiving of paper and electronic records relating to the QMS.
- Collection and analysis of data for management review.
- Investigation of root causes of incidents or issues that arise within the business.
- Working with the Quality Manager to achieve quality objectives set by the senior management team.
- Maintenance of the QMS via the company intranet.Person specification:
- BSc in a life sciences or relevant experience
- Experience in quality management
- Knowledge of medical devices, ISO requirements, compliance, CAPA or auditing would be advantageous
- Good communication skills and computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Prior experience in a genetics/molecular biology laboratory would be advantageous
Please Call Oliver on 0121 2225332 to discuss this position informally alternitively email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.