Regulatory Projects & Administrative Support AssistantGloucestershireThe company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks...
Regulatory Projects & Administrative Support AssistantGloucestershire
The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide
You will be working closely with the Regulatory Affairs Advisors, who provide legislative support to a wide variety of FMCG clients, but it is expected that the role holder will develop their skills and knowledge in Regulatory Affairs to become competent in assisting the teams at two sites. Training will be provided, but preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working in a professional services environment and with a keen interest in Regulatory Affairs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing full administrative support for projects and enquiries, including liaison with clients and external partners, preparing quotations, updating pipeline and ensuring that projects are recorded and completed within agreed timeline and invoiced
- Setting up report templates, project files, formatting and proofreading
- Assisting with the general promotional and administrative duties associated with the section and department
- Assistance with reports and financial updates
Qualifications and competencies
- Minimum A level / GCSE in English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, SharePoint
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Effective verbal written and communication skills
- Client focused with good negotiation skills
- A genuine interest in food and drink, food related background
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.