Microbiology Laboratory TechnicianLoughborough 12 monthsI am currently working with a science based technology company in Loughborough who are actively seeking a Microbiology Laboratory Technician to...
Microbiology Laboratory Technician
I am currently working with a science based technology company in Loughborough who are actively seeking a Microbiology Laboratory Technician to their team for a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be part of a team responsible for the microbial analysis of the pharmaceutical products.
As a Microbiology Technologist you will:
- Test pharmaceutical raw materials including components, packaging and finished products for batch release, stability and development studies.
- Perform sampling and environmental monitoring
- Complete analytical documentation including the input of results onto the LIMS system
- Maintain good laboratory housekeeping at all times
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of basic laboratory equipment
- Work in a safe manner, taking responsibilities for personal safety and the safety of others.
- Work to appropriate laboratory systems, standards and procedures.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must have the following:
- BSc degree, or equivalent experience in a science or a healthcare related discipline
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical testing requirements, testing equipment and current Microbiological techniques
- GMP knowledge
- Able to work in a team with a flexible approach
- Self-motivated and confident
- Good communication skills, planning and organising
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or send your application directly to Umul-Kulthum Ahmed at (0203 096 4529)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.