QC Inhalation Scientist Loughborough 6 monthsI am currently working with a science based technology company in Loughborough who are actively seeking a QC Inhalation Scientist...
QC Inhalation Scientist
I am currently working with a science based technology company in Loughborough who are actively seeking a QC Inhalation Scientist their team for a 6 month fixed term contract. As a QC Inhalation Scientist, you will be testing pharmaceutical products for batch release and stability. As a QC Inhalation Scientist you will:
- Generate, record and report analytical data in line with departmental procedures.
- Have good organisational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Work efficiently with supervision, as required.
- Complete work and documentation to standards of compliance designated by external Regulatory bodies and internal Company procedures.
- Have a good attendance and time keeping record in accordance with the general working practices of the department
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must have the following:
- Relevant experience in a laboratory, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Basic knowledge of analytical chemistry.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- GMP knowledge
- Able to work in a team with a flexible approach
- Self-motivated and confident
- Good communication skills, planning and organising
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or send your application directly to Umul-Kulthum Ahmed at (0203 096 4529)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.