Production TechnicianContract Type: PermanentLocation: HertfordshireSalary: Dependent on experienceSkills: Laboratory, SOP's, Dilutions, Scientific ProductionDo you have some basic laboratory skills and have followed Standard Operating procedures?...
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Skills: Laboratory, SOP's, Dilutions, Scientific Production
Do you have some basic laboratory skills and have followed Standard Operating procedures? Are you happy to work in a role which requires an attention to detail and follow clearly defined procedures?
My client based in the Hertfordshire works on the formulation of a range of cosmetic products ranging from creams through to lotions and body butters. My client currently has a requirement for a Production Assistant to work on the production of different company products and following set 'recipies'.
The role is working with an innovative company, though this role is within a Production environment and as such candidates should be aware that this will follow set processes and set formulation recipes.
The main responsibilities of the Production Technician role will be:
- Daily production and mixing of balms, oils and creams
- Filling of product bottles and jars.
- Moving bulk containers to production area
- Monitoring stock levels and ingredients to ensure availability for products needed.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Some basic laboratory skills (E)
- Ability follow a set procedure and recipe (E)
- Able to move some heavy bottles and storage containers (E)
- Happy to work alone (the role will involve some lone working within a small environment) (E)
- Clear examples of multi-tasking, utilisation of time (E)
- Locality to the Hertfordshire area (D)
It is essential that candidates can drive for this role due to the remoteness of their site.
This role is based within a small Production room and is likely to involve lone working for production of the products, which will be the daily focus of the role, as such candidates should be happy with this.
This role would suit a candidate happy with following set processes/procedures to work within a Production role with a company manufacturing innovative products.
If this role is of interest please apply online as my client requires a start date as soon as possible or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.