Title: Analytical Scientist Physical testing.Location: Cheshire.Salary: Up to £28'000 per annum.Contract Length: 6 Months FTC.SRG are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Scientist in Physical...
Title: Analytical Scientist - Physical testing.
Salary: Up to £28'000 per annum.
Contract Length: 6 Months FTC.
SRG are currently looking to recruit an Analytical Scientist in Physical testing to join a global medical devices company based in Cheshire. This organisation have a global presence and specialist in generic and branded medicines and devices. They have been established for over 50 years and are one of the largest supplies of generic medicines to the NHS. You will be working within the company's manufacturing and research facilities in Runcorn Cheshire.
As an Analytical Scientist you will provide support for the development of new products within the sterile devices technology team. You will perform laboratory work/experiments and contribute to performance improvements.
- Planning and performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Source, maintain and operate standard laboratory equipment such as; tensile/torsional tester, microscopes, balances, optical / probe CMM.
- Create and maintain laboratory documentation.
- Carry out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific related subject.
- Experience working within a Physical/Metrology or Stability laboratory would be preferred.
- Have hands on laboratory experience within a GMP setting.
- Previously developed or validated analytical methods.
If you are interested in the role then apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.