Job Title: Crystallisation Scientist Contract: 12 Months Location: Kent Rate: £30,000/annum SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a vast...
Job Title: Crystallisation Scientist
Contract: 12 Months
SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking a Crystallisation Scientist to support the development of crystallisation processes within their Chemical, Research and Development (CRD) Crystallisation group.
Through performing experiments the individual will assist in enhancing the crystallisation, isolation and drying process of product samples.
- Analyse samples for key physical properties using relevant techniques including powder X-ray diffraction, optical microscopy, laser diffraction
- Provide technical support in the design, installation, repair and maintenance of specialised laboratory equipment
- Communicate results, issues and plans with the project lead and team members
- Keep an accurate laboratory notebook including interpretation of results and conclusions
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience with polymorphism, co-crystals (APIs), recrystallization or materials science
- Demonstrable skills in a laboratory setting with experience in developing crystallisation processes
- Ability to summarise results, identify trends and propose further experiments
- Good organisation with strong documentation skills
To apply for this role today please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or email your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.