Analytical Scientist Seinor Weybridge SurreyScientist position within Oral Health R&D. The successful candidate will have responsibility to develop and apply current and new laboratory methods...
Premium by SRG are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with a global leader in biologics research and development. This company have a large, expanding portfolio of over 100 research projects and product candidates and are currently aiming to be the global centre of excellence for an in demand biologic product.
They are seeking an experienced candidate for their Analytical Development group to enhance the technical expertise within the Manufacturing Science and Technology department.
- Responsible for novel method development - release, potency and characterisation assays
- Provide scientific mentorship/leadership within a high performing, multidisciplinary group
- Act as technical point of contact both internally and externally for analytical development activities
- Strong educational background, preferably in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Virology or other related fields.
- Significant hands-on experience of bioanalytical/biological assay method development
- Demonstrable knowledge of commercial release CMC/regulatory requirements
Salary: Competitive (£45K+)
If you are passionate about changing lives and motivated to join a unique, fast-paced and high performing group apply here: contact Oliver Hurst, Researcher on +44 161 8682239 / +44 7767 605734 - .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.