Premium by SRG are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with a global leader in biologics research and development. This company have a...
Premium by SRG are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with a global leader in biologics research and development. This company have a large, expanding portfolio of over 100 research projects and product candidates and are currently aiming to be the global centre of excellence for an in demand biologic product.
They are seeking a Senior Scientist for their Analytical Development group to enhance the technical expertise within the Manufacturing Science and Technology department.
The Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) group is a multi-disciplinary scientific function and works in an integrated manner with the manufacturing and QC functions on site. Their Analytical Development Group is accountable for lifecycle management of commercial analytical methods for lot release and characterisation as well as commercial QC support.
- Responsible for novel method development - release, potency and characterisation assays
- Provide scientific mentorship/leadership within a high performing, multidisciplinary group
- Lead multiple challenging projects to develop, optimise and improve existing bioanalytical methodologies
- Act as technical point of contact both internally and externally for analytical development activities
Opportunities within this group bring a unique blend of research, development and method development and work closely across multiple departments.
- Strong educational background, preferably in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Virology or other related fields.
- Significant hands-on experience of bioanalytical/biological assay method development
- Evidence of leadership experience - supervisory or otherwise
- Substantial knowledge of biological manufacturing analytical testing requirements
- Preferably have experience of working with high throughput instrumentation/methodology
- Demonstrable knowledge of commercial release CMC/regulatory requirements
If you are passionate about changing lives and motivated to join a unique, fast-paced and high performing group apply here: contact Oliver Hurst, Researcher on +44 161 8682239 / +44 7767 605734 - .
Key Skills: Analytical development, bioassay, method development, process development, biologics, virology, immunological, regulatory, commercial release, product release, cell culture
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.