QC MicrobiologistDo you hold skills covering the area of Microbiology? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a successful company undergoing further expansion?My...
Do you hold skills covering the area of Microbiology? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a successful company undergoing further expansion?
My client is an established Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in Essex. As my client experiences continued success and further growth, they now seek a QC Microbiologist to join their QC team, working on the QC testing of in process and Final products.
The main responsibilities of the QC Microbiologist role will be
* QC testing of various biological products
* TVC (Total Viable Count)
* Sterility, Bioburden testing
* Environmental Monitoring
* Water Microbiological testing
* Performing ELISA testing
To be considered for the QC Microbiologist opportunity, candidates will have:
* Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or other relevant area.
* Experience covering Microbiology based techniques (Sterility testing, Bacterial identification, environmental monitoring)
* Some industry based experience within a GMP environment is desired.
* Strong attention to detail and a focus on QC based activity.
This role is available on a temporary contract expected to be for 12 months.
This is an opportunity to join a successful team in a very team orientated environment.
If this role is of interest please apply online, or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.