A Specialist Pharmaceutical Company, well known for its blockbuster drugs, is currently looking for a Junior Scientific Advisor to join the team on an interim...
A Specialist Pharmaceutical Company, well known for its blockbuster drugs, is currently looking for a Junior Scientific Advisor to join the team on an interim basis.
Working as part of a wider Medical Affairs team comprising of Scientific Advisors, Medical Advisors and Medical Science Liaisons, the successful applicant will have broad responsibility for local activities, whilst also providing support to Regional and Global functions.
- Produce, approve and review promotional and non-promotional materials for use by local, regional and global affiliates
- Ensure standards of ABPI compliance are upheld
- Contribute to the development of training materials for internal and external partners
- Support cross-functional teams by providing Medical Information support
This position is ideal for a junior Scientific Advisor wanting to gain broader experience, or an experienced Medical Information Officer looking to take the next step in their career.
- Life Science or Pharmacy degree essential
- Medical Affairs experience not required but highly preferred
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Working knowledge of Zinc system
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
If you meet these requirements, or feel that you have strong transferrable knowledge to make an impact in the role, please get in contact with James Talbot at SRG:
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Medical Affairs
Keywords: Medical Affairs, Medical, Affairs, Scientific Advisor, Scientific, Advisor, MSL, Medical Science Liaison, Medical Information, Medical Affairs Advisor, Medical Affairs Associate, Medical Affairs Executive, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Biotechnology, Biotech, Oncology, Immunology, Gastroenterology, Gastro, Cardiology, Cardio, Neurology, Rare Diseases, Dermatology, Antibiotics, Anti-Infectives, Infections, Urology, Renal, Hepatology, ABPI, Zinc, Copy Approval, SRG, Scientific Recruitment Group, James Talbot
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.