Internal RecruiterManchesterSRG are the UK's leading Scientific Recruitment agency and we are looking for a talented individual to join us as an Internal Recruitment Consultant....
SRG are the UK's leading Scientific Recruitment agency and we are looking for a talented individual to join us as an Internal Recruitment Consultant. This is a pivotal, high profile role within the business and you will leading the campaign to attract future STARs to SRG in line with our values.
This is an exciting time to be joining us as we have a well established, Scientific, Clinical and Engineering division in addition to a growing Premium brand. You will be spear-heading candidate attraction and Recruitment for all internal divisions and work on a multitude of roles at any one time.
We are looking for a passionate individual that has excellent interpersonal communication skills and embodies the visions and values of SRG to promote and represent the brand both internally and externally. Ideally you will have previous, Recruitment-to-Recruitment experience, commercial or a Life Science Recruitment background. If you also hold a Life Science degree in addition to agency Recruitment experience that would be highly advantageous.
- Manage end to end Recruitment process
- Work with key stake holders across the business to build their hiring plans
- Offer regular market updates and share knowledge with hiring managers
- Develop, deliver and own candidate attraction strategies' Work closely with marketing to create engaging advertising campaigns for social media
- Head-hunt passive competitor candidates - build networks of people
- Manage Psychometric assessment tools and offer advice on analysis of these
- Keep an up to date market map of competitors
- Continually create a positive and engaging external brand for SRG
- Manage all candidates in a positive way creating an excellent candidate experience Requirements: * Ideally you will have R2R, commercial Recruitment experience and preferably with association to the Life Science sector * Proven success in an agency or internal Recruitment setting * Experience in candidate attraction, sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer * Comfortable working on your own and on the periphery of a team * Pro-active, enthusiastic with a solutions orientated approach * Degree level educated or equivalent (Life Science degree would be advantageous) * Trustworthy, you will be entrusted with confidential information on a regular basis * Ability to influence, manage and close candidates * Advance Boolean search user* Good knowledge of multiple job boards, Linked In and Linked In Recruiter trained * Advanced written and oral communication skills* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and well organised * Creative, it would be preferential if are experience in creating/editing images for social media advertising * Resourceful and inquisitive For more information please call Michelle Clare on 0161 868 2243 or email CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.