Graduate ChemistDo you have a Chemistry background with sound Chemistry awareness and looking for an opportunity to utilsie those skills? Are you happy to work...
Do you have a Chemistry background with sound Chemistry awareness and looking for an opportunity to utilsie those skills? Are you happy to work with more industrial type samples, mainly oils?
My Suffolk based client works on the testing of samples from deliveries of industrial type products such as oils, and are currently seeking a Graduate Chemist to work within their analytical team.
The main duties of this role will be:
- Testing and reporting of sample analysis from oil deliveries to site
- Batch testing oils in accordance with ISO17025
- Housekeeping duties including emptying of waste within the laboratory and cleaning of benches.
- Utilisation of general analytical techniques
To be considered for this role you will have:
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or laboratory expeirence (E)
- General Chemistry knowledge in wet chemistry and other analytical areas (E)
- Happy working with industrial type products such as oil (E)
This role works a 42hr week with flexibility required in start and finish time based on product deliveries to site.
The role starts as a 3 month temporary role, and then convert to a permanent position.
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.