A really exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Scientist to join a Global Biotech Organisation.Job Title: Senior ScientistVacancy type: PermanentArea: YorkshireSalary: up to £35k depending...
A really exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Scientist to join a Global Biotech Organisation.
Job Title: Senior Scientist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: up to £35k depending on experience.
SRG are working exclusively with a Global Biotech Organisation who as a result of recent success is looking for a Senior Project Scientist to join them.
- An opportunity to progress to Team Leader / Management positions.
- A very competitive package is on offer which includes private healthcare, pensions and Christmas vouchers.
- Act as project lead for internal and external projects.
- Lead the development of a variety of analytical methods for analytical testing of a variety of products using common techniques including gas chromatography (GC).
- Lead the validation of analytical methods according to ICH guidelines and GMP requirements.
- To prepare and review analytical protocols / reports and to perform raw data verification.
- Provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams.
- Development of direct reports.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Project Management.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving skills in analytical techniques including GC.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Scientist looking for the next step in their career or for an established Senior Scientist to be part of an exciting journey with a Global company and contribute to development and expansion of the company.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Project Scientist, Senior Scientist, Method Development Specialist, Method Validation Specialist, HPLC, GC, Dissolution, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharma Testing, Method Development, Method Validation, ICH Guidelines, Development Team Leader, Stability Samples, Pharma, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Contract Testing, Analytical Testing, CRO
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.