QA ManagerStaffsPermUp to £40,000 per annumOur client is a UK manufacturer of instant dry powders for the food & beverage industry; supplying major retailers, co-food...
Quality Assurance Manager - Biotechnology
Our Global client based in Cambridge, is an award-winning and eminent leader in the field of gene-editing and clinical application to the R&D and cell-modification market.
They are hiring for a QA Manager to consolidate a team of skilled and experienced QA professionals, and develop a global strategy to enhance staff engagement, promote best practice and reduce non-conformance and corrective actions.
Key role requirements include but are not limited to:
- Working closely alongside the Head of Quality to oversee and ensure the continuous follow-up of global and site level QMS activity.
- Management of site quality management systems, procedures and audit trails to guarantee site safety and product quality.
- Taking accountability of strong cross-division engagement to promote and improve quality and safety on site.
- Working within the parameters and expectations of GCP and medical device regulations (ISO 13485). You will be expected to deliver training and guidance on these areas to other colleagues.
- Provision of monthly reports to management including regulatory metrics and raising any CAPA issues. Supporting continuous improvement strategies.
- Extensive background within the Quality field, ideally from Pharmaceutical or medical device sector.
- BSc or equivalent in a technical field
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Natural leader, able to engage and direct others.
- Accustomed to working to GMP/GCP/FDA/ ISO 9001 and 13485 standards and able to demonstrate applications within the business.
- Expert level in non-conformance and corrective-action, backed-up by risk analysis and complaint handling.
- Able to demonstrate use of Six Sigma and Lead methodologies in relation to continuous improvement.
- 25 days holiday and one paid day each year for volunteering
- Medical, life and health insurances
- Childcare vouchers
- Group Pension, enhanced company contribution
- Employee share purchase plan
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.