Title: Analytical Assistant.Duration: 6 MonthsLocation: Hull / East YorkshireSalary: £9.42 per hour. SRG are currently looking to recruit for an analytical assistant to join a...
Title: Analytical Assistant
Salary: £9.42 per hour
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Hull / East Yorkshire
Looking for your next experience within Analytical Science?
SRG are currently looking for an Analytical Assistant to join a global HealthCare company based in the Hull area. This organisation hold a global presence, producing power brands to billions of homes across the world. The company are split across to sectors Health and Home & Hygiene and produce products such as Neuofen, Dettol and E45. They pride themselves on hiring game changers, with a right first time attitude, they also support with various charities, including Help the Children and having a ground breaking plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Perform analytical testing on various products across Health, Home and/or Hygiene.
- Maintain your own log book and ensure your results comply too GMP and other regulatory standards.
- Provide innovative solutions to analytical problems.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific, chemistry related subject.
- Solid understanding of analytical techniques including HPLC and Dissolution.
- Familiar with pharmaceutical/Healthcare regulations and the importance to work to GMP.
- Strong team player with a 'Game changing' attitude.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 0161 868 2205
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.