ChemistSouth East CambsPermanentSalary flexibleAn international organisation based to the South East of Cambridge are currently hiring for a Process Chemist within one of their busy...
South East Cambs
An international organisation based to the South East of Cambridge are currently hiring for a Process Chemist within one of their busy and demanding COMAH sites (control of major accident hazards).
Key role requirements:
- You'll hold responsibility for technical and process chemistry support and identifying areas for improvement in all of the chemical process plants. This covers lab scale reactions for process trouble-shooting and process development.
- Writing and maintaining a policy document for written process instructions and evaluations of plant performance in SAP and a cost estimation analysis program.
- Assisting with technical input on a range of innovation platforms - working cohesively with the Global technical teams to coordinate implementation on plant where appropriate.
- Through regular interaction with QA and QC team, you will be expected to support the site safety, regulatory and environment commitment - eg - investigating incidents, risk analysis and contributing to CAPA investigations.
- This role is hands-on - working closely with the manufacturing team in the lab.
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry
- Strong process knowledge and process analysis skills
- Expert trouble-shooter
- Background and appreciation of working in a pilot-plant and laboratory scale chemistry
- Chemical development and proven understanding of working in a chemical manufacturing environment
If you possess the relevant skills and background outlined above, and are looking for your next step in the chemical industry, then please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.