Manufacturing Validation OfficerPermanent East Midlands Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience plus excellent benefits package.Role:Provide ongoing technical support for the process and equipment, including...
Manufacturing Validation OfficerPermanent East Midlands Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience plus excellent benefits package.Role:
- Provide ongoing technical support for the process and equipment, including training, troubleshooting, continuous improvement projects and documentation updates etc.
- Contribute to the technical activities of the team to ensure technical development and improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Support production by resolving issues, leading root cause investigations and working with other teams to review potential quality impact.
- Further develop product and process understanding for the manufacturing processes.
- Prepare and execute Equipment qualification documentsSupport capital investment projects as required during FAT, SAT, installation and commissioning phases.
- Champion continuous process improvement within the production teams.Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant science or engineering discipline.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience of supporting commercial production requirements and working with production teams is essential.
- Experience in GMP within a contract manufacturing environment of Medical Devices and Drugs, or a similar regulated environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience of improvements within a controlled or regulated environment would be desirable.
- Equipment qualification and process validation is desirable.Introduction of new equipment and processes.
- Medical Device and Drug Product Quality Systems and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), familiarity with the Orange Guide is desirable.
- Continuous Improvement techniques including Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma concepts.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: manufacturing technologist, manufacturing engineer, validation or quality engineer.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.