Title: QA Documentation Technician Location: Loughborough Contract: 12 Months SRG are working with a technology company with a focus on science, specialising in manufacturing...
Title: QA Documentation Technician
Contract: 12 Months
SRG are working with a technology company with a focus on science, specialising in manufacturing and packaging processes. This organisation are committed to using science to create products that improve lives and doing so the right way - leading to them being recognised as the world's leading ethical workplace for several years.
As a QA Documentation Technician you will be working to support operations by managing administrative tasks including reviewing, writing and updating technical documents.
Responsibilities include using organisational skills to prioritise workload, respond to non-routine/non-conformance situations according to set guidelines such as GMP and propose solutions to issues, escalating where necessary.
- Review, update and manage manufacturing/packaging documentation.
- Support in coaching Operators and Technicians on completing batch records, recording errors from production.
- Actively involved in continuous improvement projects to help improve, simplify and error proof records.
- Writing, control and management of deviations.
- Assist in the completion of customer and regulatory audits.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific related subject.
- Understanding of manufacturing systems.
- Strong attention to detail, being able to spot potential errors within documentation and raise them to the appropriate team member.
- Familiar with quality assurance regulations such as GMP, UKAS, MHRA and ISO.
- Good understanding of the scientific industry and ideally worked within a laboratory setting.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position then please apply now. Should you have any questions please contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.