Process Validation/Compliance/GMP Supervisor (Lead Scientist)Permanent positionWest MidlandsCompetitive salary and benefits packageAre you a life scientist with experience in a supervisory position within a manufacturing environment?...
Process Validation/Compliance/GMP Supervisor (Lead Scientist)Permanent positionWest MidlandsCompetitive salary and benefits packageAre you a life scientist with experience in a supervisory position within a manufacturing environment? My client is a highly successful multinational biotech company and due to increased expansion are looking for scientists with supervisory experience to join their team. Products are antibody based IVD so experience in this area would be desirable. The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Scheduling project work and ensuring that projects/project actions are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that materials/products are manufactured, documented and tested to specification
- Completing worksheets and spreadsheets, ensuring data transfer and calculations are carried out correctly
- Ensuring that all equipment used within the team is maintained & calibrated in accordance to the relevant SOP.
- To acknowledge, review, update and approve relevant documents on the system
- To perform all required stock control transactions, and take responsibility for ensuring all inventory within the team is accurate and correctly recorded.
- To have line management responsibility for designated technician
- Gaining an understanding of the importance of their role and how/where this fits into the company.
- To contribute to the development of policies, standard operating procedures and protocols, relevant to the manufacture of raw material and ensuring that these are implemented across the business
- Degree in appropriate subject (eg Biological Sciences)
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Excel
- Previous laboratory experience
- Previous management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation and organisation skills.
- Good analytical skills, with a methodical approach
- The ability to problem solve and make informed decisions
- Excellent attention to detail
Please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 or email to talk further about this position.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.