Clinical Application Specialist Competitive Package (Dependent on Experience) Tyne and Wear Are you a Biological Sciences graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to work for...
Clinical Application Specialist
Competitive Package (Dependent on Experience)
Tyne and Wear
Are you a Biological Sciences graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to work for leading organisation in a field based role?
A leading organisation specialising in IVD assays are looking for an individual to work in an applications focussed role as a Clinical Application Specialist. The role will involve a significant amount of travel, working with customers and internal divisions to train and support with any issues.
The individual will:
- Develop scientific marketing literature to optimise business growth for specific assays
- Work with field based customer representatives as required to promote their product range
- They will be involved in supporting customers through providing specialist product support and on-site visits and demos
- Use market feedback to work with development teams to modify the product
- Provide technical training for customers and business partners
The successful individual will have a degree in biological science or related field. Ideally they will be a HPCP registered Biomedical Scientist or have previous experience running serum protein electrophoresis. An understanding or NHS laboratories would be advantageous. However graduates without further experience will be considered.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Kim on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.