A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Formulation Research Scientist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based...
A new exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation as a Formulation Scientist!The company has entered an exciting stage of growth and is expanding its R&D team and is seeking to appoint Junior and Senior formulation scientists offering a very competative salary.The company's technology can be used for a broad range of applications and successful candidates will be working on new formulations for a variety of RX and consumer health products. Candidates may also be involved in the scale-up development of formulations.To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree or equivalent in a Science related subject.
- Experience of working in a cGMP or GLP environment.
- Experience in using analytical techniques including HPLC and UV-Vis
Other Desirable skills:
- Experience with: topical formulations, drug delivery systems, scale-up product development, Franz cells, atomic absorption, or rotary evaporation.
- Experience with: cosmetic chemistry formulation or nutraceutical formulations
- Surface linking of molecules with carrier systems and ability to analyse the resulting complex, including measuring of particle sizes and characterisation of both molecules and carrier system.
- Analysis and interpretation of data - ability to interpret scientific results in depth and relate them to the project objectives.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to discuss in more details please contact Mohamed Ismail on:01753 589 6410750 089 1471
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.