An excellent opportunity for Group leaders to join a highly reputable organisation located in Teddington. This is a permanent opportunity.About the Role:As a group leader,...
A global FMCG manufacturing organisation based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Consumer Science Leader to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, paying £48-52,000 (+ bonus), starting as soon as possible.
- Identify, set up and manage methodologies to assess consumer behaviour to company products
- Project management - managing consumer tests to gather qualitative & quantitative data
- Working cross functionally - working alongside R&D and other Managers to drive product development
- Management - leading 2/3 reports both directly & remotely,
- Data analysis - statistical analysis of consumer testing to drive insights
- Science based educational background
- Extensive consumer science experience in FMCG industry
- Product development and project management experience advantageous
- Open to travel across other company sites in Europe - ~25%
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.