Title: Mechanical Maintenance Technician / EngineerLocation: CheltenhamShift: 40hours Monday to Friday Salary: £30k (+OTE +On Call ROTA = £35-39K) 40hour weeks Days. We are currently...
Are you a current Maintenance Engineer in the Manufacturing industry? If so, please see below, an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Manufacturing company.
Double Days - 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm - Monday to Friday
Roles and Responsibilities The key functions of the position are:-
- To operate and control the production lines to meet production targets and volumes whilst ensuring all aspects of the Quality and safety controls are being observed and recorded.
- To be responsible for the continuous monitoring of the lines and associated equipment.
- To be involved in taking an active part in the planned maintenance and repair of the lines.
- To actively support machine breakdowns and resolve running issues
- Assist or carry out technical duties
- To actively lead and participate in CI & GE improvement activities.
- Maintain good levels of housekeeping in all areas of the plant
- To attend production meetings and reviews
- To report plant status and issues during production reviews and handovers
Qualifications & Experience
- Time served apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical discipline (Preferable)
- Minimum of ONC or equivalent qualification in Engineering
- Experience and use of SAP maintenance programme
- Demonstrate good understanding of relevant British and Industry standards for Mechanical & electrical engineering
- Actively assist in development of Planned Maintenance routines
- As part of a small working group the successful applicant will be expected to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to take on a range of responsibilities without the need for supervision.
- It will be advantageous to have some knowledge of P.C. based Plant Operation, coupled with sufficient Technical knowledge and/or aptitude to meet the demands of the role.
- Satisfactory completion of recognised Trade Test (MGTS)
- Work on own initiative, be willing to problem solve
- Prioritise workload
- Communicate well at all levels
- Work in a multi task environment
- Work well within a team
If you are interested or would like to know more? Please apply to this advert or call Nathan on 0161 868 2249.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.