Quality Control Analyst / QC Analyst Pharmaceuticals£21,000 £26,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Excellent BenefitsLondon Based, Permanent Do you have experience of analytical chemistry from a...
Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
£28,000 - £32,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience of QC Analysis and method development from a regulated laboratory?
Would you like to work for a growing Pharmaceutical company in the London area?
Working as part of the Quality Control team you will perform a key laboratory based role in the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished pharmaceutical products according to GMP / GLP standards.
In additon you will undertake regular method development and method validation to GMP and ICH guidelines.
In this role you will work closely with the Quality Assurance department to ensure ongoing product quality and adherence to FDA/MHRA guidelines and the internal Quality Management System.
You will be expected to liaise with production and process staff in response to any OOS results.
The role will involve a variety of tasks including:
- Analysis of samples using HPLC, FTIR, UV/VIS, GC and other analytical chemistry test methodologies.
- Undertake method development and method validation to GMP and ICH for the introduction of new products to the QC team.
- Investigation of non-conforming samples, CAPAs, data evaluation and reporting.
- Write cGMP Quality documents including Standard Operating Procedures, laboratory equipment procedures and investigational protocols.
- Perform technology transfer (method transfers) and critically evaluate data.
To be considered you must have the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience of working within a GMP pharmaceutical analytical chemistry laboratory.
- Previous experience of running analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, GC, TLC etc with the ability to extract and prep various samples in a variety of forms.
- A BSc, MSc, MChem, MSci or HND/HNC in a relevant chemical science (or have equivalent laboratory experience).
- As this role involves liaising with other departments on a regular basis, you will need good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Key Words "Pharmaceutical, method development, method validation, Quality Control, GxP, GMP, QC, Senior Analyst, Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, FTIR, liquid, solid dose, oral, creams, tablets, UKAS, ISO, laboratory, analyst"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 0203 0964706 for further information.