QC Lab TechTemp 6 months£19,000 pro rataGloucesterCall me now to discuss an application 0121 728 8456SRG are currently looking for a QC Lab Tech. My...
Title: QC Technician
Contract: 12 Months
SRG is working with a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged company based in Lancashire. At the forefront of innovative design, they are committed to bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
They are currently looking for a QC Technician to join their quality team in the testing of bone cement products for the healthcare industry. As a QC technician you will be responsible for method validation and routine testing according to the team needs.
- Carry out chemical and physical testing of the in-process mills, powder blends and liquid blends such as NMR, HPLC and stability studies.
- Chemical and physical testing of finished products.
- Conduct in-process production and raw material inspection tasks to ensure quality.
- Complete and maintain documentation relating to testing in accordance with specified regulations.
- Carry out validation of new equipment or test methods as assigned by the Quality Control Group Leader.
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of performing physical and chemical testing
- Experience of working to GMP and GLP regulations
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
If you feel you meet the role requirements then please apply today or send your CV. For more information please call Tolu on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.