QA Officer Permanent East MidlandsCompetitive salary & package (up to 30k) Do you have experience working as a QA Officer or within QMS?Have you got...
QA Officer Permanent East MidlandsCompetitive salary & package (up to 30k) Do you have experience working as a QA Officer or within QMS?Have you got GMP manufacturing or ISO13485 experience?Role:
- The compliance team is responsible for quality compliance improvement.
- Responsibilities include quality elements such as documentation management, change control, root cause investigation and deviation management, KPI management and improvements including training.
- The role will provide technical support, actively driving the compliance in improving processes to the highest standard.
- Ideally Degree educated in a Science or Engineering discipline is preferred but not essential.
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing is desirable.
- Attention to detail for reviewing and updating documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship skills, and confidence to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to investigate quality incidents and root cause analysis.
- Training experience, ability to coach and develop others.Excellent organisational skills.
- GMP, Regulatory, ISO standards and current best industry practice.
- Computer literate - Knowledge of IT systems including SAP, eMatrix.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance Officer, QA engineer, validation or quality engineer.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.