Laboratory Technician York4 month contract Immediate startPay £8.32/hour Are you a graduate in a biology based discipline looking for an opportunity to get into industry...
Laboratory Technician to be based with a Polymer Specialist in Greater Manchester
Title - Laboratory Technician Location - Greater Manchester Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 (9 month Temporary Contract)
SRG are currently working with a well-established supplier of speciality Polymers based within Greater Manchester. They are currently looking for a talented Laboratory Technician to join their site on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Role / Description This will be a temporary contract likely to last until the end of the year, and will be responsible for the:
- QC testing of raw materials & finished products, using HPLC and various physical methods of analysis.
- Assisting with Development Projects.
- Production of Customer samples
- Analytical testing of Competitor products.
- Generation of COAs and accurate records.
- A degree or similar qualification in Chemistry, Material / polymer science or a related field.
- A proven background within an industrial materials laboratory.
- Experience of using HPLC and Physical tests.
- Previous experience of working with polymers is desirable but not essential.
This will be a temporary position paid weekly at an hourly rate equivalent of £22,000 - £24,000 (dependant on experience) and will most likely last until at least the end of the year. Working 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Thursday and a 15:00 finish on a Friday, this is an immediate start opportunity offering a long term contract.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Polymer, Materials, Technician, QC, Development
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.