StatisticianGlobal Biotech CompanyPermanent, Full time on siteLiverpool AreaCompetitive Salary PackageStart Date: ASAP SRG have partnered with a Global Biotech Company based in the...
Global Biotech Company
Permanent, Full time on site
Competitive Salary Package
Start Date: ASAP
SRG have partnered with a Global Biotech Company based in the Liverpool area - specialising in vaccines development.
The Statistician position would be a brand new position - which offers the right person the opportunity to work on exciting projects and act as a technical advisor.
You would be providing statistical expertise to drive the application of advanced and state-of-the-art statistical principles during development, regulatory filing and life-cycle management of vaccines.
You would be responsible for all aspects of non-clinical and pre-clinical statistics within the technical development team during product and process development, regulatory approval, tech transfer and life cycle management.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity offering the opportunity to work on global projects and also a lot of variety - as there will be continuous new developments.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Statistician with experience working with biologics and some commercial experience (Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices etc.).
You would need to be a self-starter who is passionate about Science and a strong communicator.
Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Leads complex statistical analyses required for technical transfers in Manufacturing and QC
- Leads the analysis of large and complex data sets to evaluate the outcome of technical studies, assess trends, etc.
- Plays a significant role on complex and challenging technical projects
- Solves complex problems through analytical thinking to identify and understand alternatives using knowledge gained through formal education, experience and sound judgment
- Provides guidance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues and acts as a technical advisor; may provide direct supervision to less experienced colleagues or technical resources
- Leads the evaluation and implementation of modeling and simulation techniques and advanced statistical concepts in vaccine development and production
- Uses a structured statistical approach to guide the development/validation of analytical methods and design of experiments
- Leads ongoing statistical development work to continuously implement and improve a data driven approach for the organisation
- Degree in Statistics and commercial experience (Pharma, biotech, medical devices etc.)
- Working knowledge of statistical software (e.g., SAS, R, JMP etc.) and experience in modelling and simulation techniques
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical expertise in statistics and understanding of biopharmaceutical processes and test methods to provide leadership to organisation in statistics
- Effectively communicates technical subject matter in oral and written formats tailored to audiences from different levels/functions
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently but also able to collaborate within the team
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Sabrina on +44 (0)203 096 4701 or email your CV directly
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide. Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4701
Biotech, Pharma, CRO, Full time, Perm, Statistician, Biostatistician, Vaccines, Clinical Trials, Biologics, Liverpool, Stats Jobs, SAS, JMP
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.