Client Manager / Project Manager Glasgow 1 year fixed term contractDo you have experience within the biopharmaceutical industry?Can you perform well in a fast paced...
HTA Manager - Pharma - Freelance Contract
Contract duration: min 12 months
Location: Surrey, UK (remote working up 2 days)
Excellent hourly rate
I am looking to partner with an experienced HTA Manager/ Health Economics expert who is ready to take on a new challenge and would be happy to secure a new, long term freelance contract with a highly reputable pharma company (top 5) located in Surrey.
The successful candidate will provide and deliver health economics' expertise to support HTA submissions to NICE/SMC for Company's oncology/haematology medicines.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- HTA Submission Sponsorship and Leadership in oncology
- Lead/support the development of the HTA strategy of oncology/haematology medicines;
- Lead/support the sourcing, generation and interpretation of health economics' information and data;
- Lead the planning, design and execution of projects aligned to match NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes and requirements;
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics (or similar);
- Proven track record and experience in health economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis;
- Proven track record and experience of HTA submissions in the UK context;
- Strong knowledge of oncology/haematology;
- Thorough understanding of the NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes;
- Thorough understanding of the UK healthcare system;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally;
- Strategic and creative thinking;
- 5+ years of professional experience in similar roles;
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
The ideal candidate will:
- have a post-graduate qualification in Health Economics (or similar);
- be a technical expert in economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis;
- have strong communication and project management skills; and have experience of leading HTA submissions to NICE/SMC, preferably for oncology medicines
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Mariusz on +44 (0)203 096 4703 or email your CV directly ABOUT SRGSRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide. Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.Key Words:CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, COPD, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, hematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Recruitment, Medical Affairs, Brand Alliance, Medical Communication, Clinical Trial, Medical Expert, Medical Projects, Medical Education, Medical Science Liaison, Medical expert, MSL, Market Access, Health Economics, Rare disease, Orphan disease, TMA, aTTP, Product Manager, Brand Lead, Medical Advisor, CAR-T, HTA ManagerThe recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.