QC AnalystEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent OpportunitySalary £20-23K Dependent on ExperienceA contract testing company in the East Riding of Yorkshire are recruiting for a QC Analyst...
QC Bioassay Analyst
Initial 6 month contract
Highly Competitive Salary & Benefits, dependent on experience
SRG are currently working with a global leader in Biotechnology & Biologics who are looking for an experienced Bioassay Analyst to join their Quality Control team on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful individual will be responsible for performing a range of biological assays such as immunoassays and SDS-PAGE in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast-paced, global organisation with a highly competitive benefits package.
* Performing accurate and reliable bioassays, generating, reporting and approving results to cGMP standard and in accordance with current requirements
* To raise out of specification results and participate in initial deviation investigations
* Ensuring that the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment to the required GMP standards
* To effectively communicate results (both written and orally) with colleagues at all levels, including Quality Assurance.
* Degree qualified in Biology, Biochemistry or a related discipline
* Prior industrial experience from a GMP regulated environment
* Confident user of bioanalytical instrumentation, including performing bioassays
* Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques/QA tools is desirable.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position, please call Rachel Ellis on 0161 868 2235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: bioassay, biological assay, immunoassay, bioanalysis, bioanalyst, QC, quality control, SDS-Page.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.