QC Scientist Life Sciences Permanent South Wales Attractive salary and package Role: As a QC Scientist, you will be responsible for performing in-process and final...
QC Scientist - Life Sciences Permanent South Wales Attractive salary and package Role:
- As a QC Scientist, you will be responsible for performing in-process and final testing on the product range.
- To support manufacturing and R&D activities using: calibrated equipment, including rapid tests, liquid conjugates and gold colloid.
- Ensuring that all QC activities comply with Medical Device regulations.Requirements:
- As a QC Scientist you will have a scientific degree and extensive laboratory experience.
- Exposure to pharma/medical device sector will be preferable, especially familiarity with FDA GMP requirements.
- You must have excellent time management skills and be able to achieve QC testing demands, objectives and compliance. Computer literacy and ability to analyse QC data is a must.Initially this role will be working at our Dundee site Mon-Thurs, helping to complete a product knowledge transfer. All travel and an allowance will be paid.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: QC Analyst, Quality Control Technician, Scientist, Bioanalyst, Medical Devices- ISO 13485 and GMP If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.