R&D Scientist Sensor Development (18 month FTC)Do you have experience working in the testing and development of gas or chemical sensors? Are you experienced in...
R&D Scientist - Lateral Flow
Do you have experience within lateral flow development? Are you well versed with the IVD industry and looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful company undergoing continued success and expansion?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is experiencing continued success within their work area of product development for the In Vitro Diagnostic Industry.
Due to continued expansion they are currently seeking a Scientist with a technical expertise within Lateral Flow:
- Hands on role to deliver lateral flow client services
- Technical input into R&D and production areas
- Assay development of lateral flow (competitive and sandwich)
- Work with commercial teams for securing business
- Assisting with R&D of new products
To be considered for the Lateral Flow Scientist role, you will have the following skills:
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent) within a relevant scientific area (E)
- Strong experience in the Diagnostic Industry (E)
- Experience covering all areas of development (customer needs analysis, project planning and final product development) (E)
- Extensive knowledge of reagent dispensing, assembling and cutting (Biodot or related) (E)
You will have strong experience within all areas of Lateral Flow development and happy with a hands on role with additional areas including customer advice.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply, or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.