Title: Learning MentorLocation: UK WideSalary: CompetitiveCalling all Scientists use your science to inspireSRG has joined forces with our Education sister brands both well respected and...
A global metal processing company based in Birmingham is currently recruiting for a Senior R&D Engineer to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £40-46,000.
- Managing company metallurgical R&D projects, including external post-doc & PhD R&D projects & partnerships
- Managing alloy & process development and continuous improvement projects
- Reviewing relevant industry literature, maintaining up to date knowledge of existing & emerging technologies
- Analysis of laboratory metallurgical data
- 40/40/20 office/laboratory/plant based
- Degree (or equivalent) in Metallurgy / Materials Science / Related discipline
- Knowledge of metallurgy & metallurgical techniques (SEM, physical testing, FE modelling)
- R&D and project management experience advantageous
- Good problem solving, organisational, communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.