Production Technician Annual Salary + Shift Pay Job type PermanentJob status Full TimeWest MidlandsMUST be able to work rotating shift pattern of 06.00am-14.00pm and 14.00pm...
Production Technician Annual Salary + Shift Pay Job type - PermanentJob status - Full TimeWest MidlandsMUST be able to work rotating shift pattern of 06.00am-14.00pm and 14.00pm - 22.00pm, one week of each shift on a rotating basis.Job role:
- Prepare production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepare equipment by performing cleaning, conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks.
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures;(SOP), complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Document production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhance our organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; to add value to job accomplishments.Requirements:
- Good education (ideally degree or equivalent in Science) or knowledge of GMP Manufacturing -ideally in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- GMP knowledge or experience.
- Fantastic team player.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to lean new and exciting skills.
- Ability to work within a defined framework of instructions.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential.
- Willingness to work overtime at very short notice.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: production technician, manufacturing technician, production operative, GMP, GLP, pharmaceuticals. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.