Quality Manager Medical Device Chelmsford, EssexSRG are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a privately owned Medical Device company near Chelmsford, Essex on...
National Quality Auditor- Asbestos
Central belt Scotland with some travel around Scotland the north of England.
SRG are working on a fantastic role for an experienced Asbestos consultant!
This is key role with a leading name in the asbestos industry and a fantastic next step for someone with strong experience in the Asbestos industry.This is a business critical role within the Northern Region and will involve liaising with key internal stake holders and being responsible for maintaining and improving an exceptional quality standard in line with UKAS accreditation!
There is a competitive salary and benefits on offer.
- Co-ordinating Northern Region internal fibre QC and RICE results as per management systems
- Leading and coordinating the induction process of new team members
- Managing service, repairs and calibrations and inspections of testing equipment, access equipment and RPE as required
- Auditing and training new members of staff and supporting SHEQ Manager in carrying out initial authorisations as per operating manual
- Managing on-going competency audits of existing field team members
- Carrying out re-inspections of completed surveysVertical audits
- Part of the investigation team as required to assist the SHEQ Manager when complaints and/or non-conforming works arise
- Ensuring all records are correctly filed and updated on completion as per our operating procedures
- Managing internal communication changes of the Northern Region skills matrix
- To provide appropriate feedback to the SHEQ Manager/Associate Director of any suspected non-confirming works
- Occasional cover for other regional offices if required
- Assist in on-site training/guidance to ensure less experienced staff are given the knowledge to progress.
- BOHS P402, P403 & P404 (and S301/W504 desirable)
- 3 years asbestos industrial experience
Please apply online or get in touch to find out about this fantastic opportunity!
Key words: asbestos, BOHS, P402, P403, P404, UKAA, Quality
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.