Integration Lead Diagnostic Product DevelopmentBased in LondonCompetitive salary, commensurate with experience My client have a great team consisting of dedicated and able scientists and we...
Exciting opportunity for a Lead Scientist to join one of the largest drug development service companies.
Job Title: Lead Scientist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £30-40k depending on experience.
SRG are working with one of the largest drug development service companies who are looking for a Lead Scientist to join them.
Competitive package on offer including a salary of £30-40k per annum depending on experience as well private medical care & pension scheme.
- Reviews data with the method development team to ensure methods are ready for validation.
- Approves validation methods and reviews sample analysis methods.
- Identifies scientific issues or scope changes within the study.
- Independently reviews and approves raw data.
- Reviews and approves reports for scientific accuracy and completeness.
- Takes accountability and demonstrates responsibility regarding scientific study conduct.
The ideal candidate should be educated to BSc in a scientific discipline or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Previous experience of developing and validating commercial ELISA or MSD kits.
- Previous experience of using techniques such as ELISA, MSD assays and Ligand Binding Assays.
- Project management experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for Scientist to join one of the largest drug development service companies to develop their professional career.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: ELISA, Ligand Binding Assays, PCR, SDS-PAGE, Biomarker, Gyros, meso scale discovery, MSD, Immunochemistry, Method Development, Method Validation, Bioanalytical
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.