Title: Mechanical Maintenance Technician / EngineerLocation: CheltenhamShift: 40hours Monday to Friday Salary: £30k (+OTE +On Call ROTA = £35-39K) 40hour weeks Days. We are currently...
Mechanical Maintenance Technician/FitterPermanentDays - Mon/Fri - £26Kpa - Bonus SchemeProcess Industry Location - Kirby, LiverpoolWe are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Fitter for a large industrial company based in Kirby, Liverpool. The role will cover both Reactive and Proactive / Planned Maintenance on a large treatment site, so we are looking for someone with a background and experience of Effective Trouble shooting / Diagnostics as well as hands on Maintenance activities.Key responsibilities:
- To provide a skilled execution of Planned & Reactive Mechanical maintenance activities
- Reporting into the Plant Manager to problem solve and effectively identify work priorities
- Respond to breakdowns by ensuring PPM is carried out, reducing downtime
- Identify and carry out plant modification work to help enhance both plant safety and efficiency
- Mechanical Engineering Qualifications (preferred but not essential)
- Experience Maintaining within the process industry
- Experience on Associated Machinery including: Air Pumps, Valves and Hydraulics & Pneumatics and Plastic pipework.
- Fault finding and diagnostic skills, on a wide range of plant and equipment
- Basic workshop skills including, fabricating, welding & machiningHealth & Safety awareness
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via / 0161 868 2244 / 07983015640If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.Keywords: Chemical / Process / Safety / Technician / Chemicals / Mechanical / Maintenance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.