Process TechnologistGloucestershire17 20KThe Production and Processing Research Department is a newly formed group with a diverse range of activities spanning agri-research, ingredients research, physical characterisation...
Process Technologist Ware
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Process Technologist to join their team in Ware - Hertfordshire. You will be developing systems, processes and ways of working to improve operational robustness, right first time and yield improvements.
- Improving Operational performance measures for yield and quality
- Developing, introducing and ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Involvement in the development of procedures, continuous improvement, problem solving and investigations
- Use of Lean Sigma tools and techniques to improve process robustness
- Ensure that GMP, Quality, Health & Safety are considered in all aspects of the role.
- Lead cross-functional improvement teams
- Provide quality related technical support training design and deliver
- Higher level qualification in chemistry, science or engineering related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in the pharma/healthcare industryProven background of continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of developing systems, processes and ways of working to improve operational robustness
- Knowledge of Lean Sigma tools and techniques
- GMP awareness
- Well-developed people and communication skills
- Experience of training delivery Decision-Making Authority and Controls
- Advise Production Supervision of the advisability of running manufacturing plant and equipment.
- The authority to shut a machine down if its operation is deemed outside quality parameters.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.