Compliance Associate 6 months global Biotech Cambridge, UK6 months contractOffice-basedCompetitive daily rateA global biotech company has entrusted me to find a Compliance Associate to join...
Market Research Assistant - 6 months - global Pharma - Surrey, UK6 months contractGenerous daily rate
One of my main pharmaceutical strategic partner is now seeking a Market Research Assistant to join their office in Surrey.
The contractor will provide expert advice and selected hands-on support for Business Franchises and New Products Team in conducting customer insight/primary market research projects. He/she will support implementation of CPO and Business Franchise strategies and operational plans, liaise with Global and Regional teams who conduct primary market research to ensure proposed UK market research activities are non-duplicative and are implemented in the most effective and efficient way.
- Partnering with all Business Franchises and the New Products Team, lead the development and review of market research plans to reflect UK and brand strategy, agreed timescales and Market Research guidelines/SOPs.
- Recommend prioritisation of proposed portfolio of primary market research projects for CPO to ensure high value /cost from overall investment in primary market research Working closely with Brand Managers and New Product Manager, commission ad hoc market research projects including developing briefs, agency selection and monitoring project progress.
- Support Brand Managers in interpreting results.
- Differentiate the level of hands-on support provided to achieve the objectives of each project, within available resources. For example, provide more hands on support provided for projects in new disease areas Support delivery and coordination of global/regional market research initiatives within the UK Make recommendations to manage portfolio of agencies to ensure the firm achieves high value/cost from market research spend.
- Ensure all market research involving UK customers adheres to relevant codes of conduct (ABPI, BHBIA, Data Protection, etc), and internal protocols and SOPs (eg POPs).
- Continuously look for new and innovative methods to uncover customer insight and where relevant, make recommendations to Business Franchises Strategic Projects and MSO departmental initiatives - lead/contribute to projects for CPO and MSO department Provide input into key planning processes from time to time eg strategic plan, IPS, budget and operational planning Key internal interfaces include: Business Franchise heads, Brand Leads, Brand Managers, Region Europe/Global marketing sciences, Finance, IT and other internal functions within UK General Medicines.
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.