A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Formulation Research Scientist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based...
Title: Formulation Assistant
Location: Hull / East Yorkshire
Contract Length: 6 Months
SRG are currently looking to recruit for an Assistant Formulation Scientist to join a global healthcare organisation based in Hull. You will be working within an organisation that have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Home and Hygiene. They pride themselves on hiring game changers, with a right first time attitude, they also support with various charities, including Help the Children and having a ground breaking plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
As an Assistant Formulation Scientist you will be working within a Game Changing environment, supporting the development of various HealthCare products reviewing the formulation and how it can be improved. Once successfully changed, you will be using key analytical techniques to characterise the formulation and ensure its safety. You will be recording your own notebook and ensuring that all your results comply with key regulations including GMP.
- Support with the formulation of new and existing products.
- Characterise products using analytical techniques such as HPLC to ensure they meet set requirements.
- Review recent market research to support with the production of new products.
- Maintain your own notebook and ensure that all results comply with GMP and other internal regulations.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent in a scientific subject.
- Solid understanding of Formulation Science.
- Hands on experience within a GMP or regulated laboratory would be desirable.
- Practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC OR LC.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this positions then please apply online. Any questions call 0161 868 2205 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.