Title: Senior Analytical ChemistLocation: Hull / Yorkshire HumberDuration: 6 MonthsSalary: £11.51SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join our sister...
Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist
Contract: 12 months
Salary: £14.96-£19.76/hour, dependent on experience
SRG are currently working with a global leading Agrochemical company who are looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist for the analysis and characterisation of active ingredients in their diverse portfolio of crop protection products including herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
The Senior Analytical Chemist will develop analytical procedures, using a range of technology to increase productivity and meet departmental targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced chemist to use their knowledge of characterisation techniques to collaborate with departmental heads to influence technical procedures.
- Sample preparation techniques: extraction, automated sample extraction, sample dilution.
- Analysis of samples using a range of analytical techniques such as GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, TGA and CE.
- Interpret and document experimental data, writing analytical reports.
- Provide support and advice to the team and other departments, able to analytical challenges and suggest other techniques where appropriate.
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject.
- Industrial experience working within an analytical laboratory setting.
- Working knowledge of classical chemistry techniques such as GC-MS, LC-MS, CE and TGA.
- An ability to work with high accuracy at all times, even when under pressure.
Please get in contact if you would like to hear more about the role by calling Tolu on 0161 868 2248. Alternatively you can apply now or send your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.