Lab technician£17000GloucestershireOwn transport requiredThe position involves the preparation and analysis of foods. Full training will be provided and the applicant will work to accredited standards.Duties...
Principle ScientistGloucestershireUp to £30,000 plus benefits
- PhD/Degree/ or professional qualification in a relevant area of science & technology
- Experience of food allergen management controls and testing specifically using at least one of ELISA, DNA based or mass spectrometry techniques
- Working knowledge and experience of Quality Management systems such as ISO9000 and particularly ISO17025
- Experience of project management
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Experience of laboratory environment with respect to safety and general conduct
- Effective time management skills to deal with projects running in parallel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-specialist audiences
- Proficient in use of WORD, Excel, Powerpoint and LIMS databases
- Ability to extract relevant information to solve client problems
- Ability to present ideas and information clearly & concisely
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply online or call 0121 728 8459
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.