Title: Analytical Assistant.Duration: 6 MonthsLocation: Hull / East YorkshireSalary: £9.42 per hour. SRG are currently looking to recruit for an analytical assistant to join a...
Title: Analytical Assistant x 2
Contract: 6 Months
SRG are currently looking to recruit for an analytical assistant to join a global healthcare organisation based in Hull. . This organisation have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Home and Hygiene. They pride themselves on hiring game changers, with a right first time attitude, they also support with various charities, including Help the Children and having a ground breaking plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
As an analytical assistant you will be working within a Game Changing environment, supporting the development of various HealthCare products using various analytical techniques including HPLC. You will be maintaining your own log book and working to strict regulations including GMP. Full training will be provided, however having a solid understanding of analytical testing would be essential.
- Perform analytical testing on a wide range of products, using key techniques such as HPLC.
- Maintain your own notebook and ensure that all results comply with internal regulations such as GMP.
- Work as a team to ensure safe working conditions across the site.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific, chemistry related subject.
- Solid understanding of analytical techniques including HPLC and Dissolution.
- Familiar with pharmaceutical/Healthcare regulations and the importance to work to GMP.
- Strong team player with a 'Game changing' attitude.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role then apply online now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.